Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

HELLLLOOOO! We're BACK!

BON APPETIT!
We are back and stronger than ever! Who you may ask? Wrightless Smalls and Ella Mentry (we have new pen names- and we think they are WAY better). We just saw Julie and Julia at our local cinema, and we have decided that, in order to launch into our future of undoubtable fame and fortune, we must STAY STRONG with our blog. SO. Fasten your seat belts, get a soft drink(or water- probs more healthy), and enjoy the ride. We sure as hell will. We love you guys and we promise never to abandon you again.
Love Always,
Wrightless Smalls and Ella Mentry

My greatest apologies regarding the heartless abandonment of our blog... I had high hopes for our documentation of our summer adventures, but alas, time got away from us. HOWEVER, today is a new beginning. As long as we are being true to our crazy selves (which we will, DUH), this blog can be nothing but exceptional.

And by the way... just so you know, our viewing of Julie and Julia has inspired us to make "beef bourguignon", or 'boof bourguignon' as Julie said it (totally annoying I might add) tomorrow. Should be QUITE interesting. The damn thing takes like three hours... it's a wonder you don't starve to death while you wait for it to cook. We shall let you know how it turns out!
Glad to be back.
[Wrightless Smalls]
A blog. Blogging. What is it? What does it mean? What will it yield? I know what you're saying, "Cut the philosophical crap, Ella Mentry." Okay, okay I got you. I must, however, divulge my thoughts about this to you before we get to the good stuff. I want to share with you all an insight into my life, which is both eventful, and uneventful. Life, for all, I believe, is simultaneously tragic and wonderful, boring and stimulating, and, finally just crazy. As Wrightless Smalls and I grow, I hope you will grow with us, learn with us, and share your thoughts with us. We have big dreams and a lot of time to make them come true. SO DO YOU! I suggest you jump on our bandwagon. We're not on the Oregon Trail or anything, so it's safe to say you won't drown while attempting to forge the river or be left in the wild with pounds of rotted buffalo meat that you forgot to salt. We'll just laugh together as we hear about the "Vida Loca"-thanks Ricky Martin.
All right enough of the sentimental *&$#@; rest up, cause tomorrow it begins.
~Ella Mentry~



1 comment: