Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

IF you could be an animal...

IF you you could be an animal... what would you be and why. We expect responses people, this
could spark some great discussion.
Stay Strong.

My answer to this question is a bit off the mark. Human beings are technically animals, and
damn brilliant ones at that. So I'd probably prefer to be human and have a toilet and clean
water than crapping in the woods and drinking water with pond scum in it.
I guess that isn't a very satisfying answer for my lovely readers though, so let me ponder this
for a second. Ok, I've got it:
Elephant.
Why, you ask? Because they are brilliant. They live for a long time. And they actually form
families, which is kinda nice in my opinion. They're huge so they get to eat a lot. PLUS, they
look very sweet, but who wants to mess with an elephant? Exactly.
[Wrightless Smalls]

If I could be an animal I would definitely be a Great White Shark. However, I wouldn't be just
any Great White Shark, I would be a GW in South Africa. I mean what wouldn't be great about
that? I'd be a savage of the deep. The apex predator. You just swim around, find your food, then
burst through the water at top speeds, destroying anything in your way. Yep, sounds like a good
time to me!
~Ella Mentry~

No comments:

Post a Comment