Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yachts and Jets. Boats and Hoes.

We really like Step Brothers as you guys know; so, we thought we'd incorporate their snazzy song into today's entry title. Wrightless Smalls would love to have a yacht when she's filthy rich, and Ella Mentry would like a Gulf Stream Jet. What type of luxury transportation will y'all select when you're really rich?! We know you will be; after all, you are smart enough to be reading our blog! You're gonna make money somehow!
Stay Strong, Boats and Hoes!
I knew that I was destined to one day own an obscenely large yacht the moment I laid eyes on the second largest yacht
the world floating in the harbor where I live. Folks, the thing was BY FAR larger than the average American home. Did I mention
that it had a helicopter landing pad, as well and a mini driving range?
Obviously I have no use for a driving range on my future yacht (golf is terribly boring in my eyes), but a small landing
pad would be quite convenient considering Ella Mentry's choice in owning a private luxury jet. When asked what form of
wealthy transportation I would one day acquire, I decided upon a floating paradise because you can virtually do anything
you want with a boat. I would of course have a swimming pool on the upper deck as well as a highly trained staff to
conform to my every whim. I'd be lulled to sleep by the rocking of the ocean and woken up by the smell of my own
Starbucks coffee roasting. What a luxurious way to go from vacation home to vacation home!
Keep reading our blog, Readers, and you too will be able to afford such glorious accommodations for yourselves.
[Wrightless Smalls]

The Gulf Stream Jet. Light of my Life. I will fly high. No lie. You know it. My
luxury jet will be awesome. I'm hoping it will fit around 13 people. The minute I
purchase it, I will round up my fam and fly them to Greece, spend 5 days with them there,
then I will pick up my 6 best buddies and fly to New Zealand! Isn't that the life?! I can
hardly wait! I'm hoping that Warren Buffet will be my homie at this point and I can invest
in his Jet company. It's only a matter of time until I am cruising amongst the clouds. Also,
there WILL be a big screen TV and leather chairs in the jet. Peace Out.
~Ella Mentry~

1 comment:

  1. Remember Grandpa Potts' flying home in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? Yep, that's mah dream home.

    ReplyDelete