Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

20$ fo Nothing

Dear Readers,

Sorry. 
Our bad.
B-Money was roaming in the woods for a week while G-Rizz took finals, so we were unable to fill your brains with our extensive knowledge. Thank you for staying strong; we will make it up to you. 

xoxo, G-Rizz and B-Money

G-Rizz
So last night was the dumbest of summer nights. Two open houses, meaning two great partying opportunities, and what do we get? NOTHIN.
I spent twenty dollars on an eighteen pack, only to have it snatched before my very eyes. Talk about stupid. What's the point of having an open house if no fun can occur?? 
Luckily for us, the week is only beginning. Stay tuned for ridiculous posts.

Oh, and my quest for a job is failing. Meaning pretty soon I won't even have twenty bucks to waste on Bud Light. Damn these rough economic times.
SHUT UP AND LISTEN
[g-rizz]

B$,
      Top o' the morning to ya! I've missed you guys! Pain in me hole ahahahha I just love saying that little irish saying from PS I love you(great film; go see it). Anyways! We were going to have an exciting night and then we didn't because the drinkys got commandeered by a spinster.  Oh welllllll... this week is going to be awesome. we love you guys! Aight. Peace out alfalfa sprouts!
    {B$}


Post Script:
    Gerard Butler is mighty fine.




1 comment:

  1. These economic times are rough...what can we do to keep our heads above water and not get murk?!? Only 50 has the answers.

    ReplyDelete