Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Dude. Are you serious?!

Dear Readers,

Yesterday we planned to begin the blog with the happening line: "We'd like to take this time to make a shout out to the recentley deceased Millvina Dean!" Unfortunately, something else caught B-money's eye this fine morning on the front page of her hometown paper and she simply had to vent.

Stay strong, and,don't worry, we'll probably continue our tribute to Millvina Dean in tomorrow's entry and you can find out who she is!

xoxo,

g-rizz and b-money


G-Rizz
I admit that I was unaware of the outrageous occurrence mentioned below by B$ until about 45 seconds ago. So, my Precious Followers, you should read her portion before mine.
Are you done now? Ok, good.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?! People are fucking morons. I am sorry if you are offended my my harsh language, but this is outrageous. How can someone think it is not alright for a woman to choose to end her pregnancy, but that it is perfectly alright to kill this Doctor? In CHURCH no less. 
While I think we can all agree that abortion is a very sensitive subject that is not to be taken lightly, valuing the opinions of others is just as important. Even though I do not under stand "pro-life" individuals (am I anti-life because I believe in a woman's right to choose?) I still understand that they have a right to an opinion. There is a fine line between disagreeing on a matter and ending it in death, though. Fuck that guy. 
I hope he gets what's coming to him in prison.

In any case, our hearts go out to this deceased Doctor and his family. 
And folks, don't murder. It's not classy. 
SHUT UP AND LISTEN
[g-rizz]


B$

I wake up this morning right? Yes I did; I don't even know why I asked you guys that. Anyway, I come downsatirs and the first thing I see on the coffee table is the front page of the paper. The headline reads: Abortion doctor killed at church. Meaning a man, opposed to late term abortion, shot the 67 year old doctor while he was ushering at church. DUDE. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Since he is against late-term abortion, I assume that this dude(the shooter) is against murder??? Well what better a way to express your hate on murder than by killing a 67 year old doctor, father of four, grandfather of 10, while he was at church. YOU'RE A DICK.

Peace Out Alfalfa Sprouts! Don't kill people. It's not cool.

{B$}


No comments:

Post a Comment