Search This Blog

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Success.

Dear Readers,
         How's life? Today has been pretty slammed. We've been thinking lots of positive thoughts lately. With times as uncertain as these, it can't hurt to think positive and put your best foot forward. As we always say, stay strong. We think today we will just vent a little bit and discuss positive thinking and how it benefits us! We want you to think positive too because, we're pretty sure your general quality of life will be improved.
           xoxo,
               G-Rizz and B-money
   P.S. did we say "think" enough in the first paragraph! Our bad lol

G-Rizz
Sometimes being able to look at what you have rather than what you don't have is the greatest talent known to man. If there is anything I have learned this year at college, it is that the way you see yourself has direct effects on your life. If you think you are worthless and stupid, those are the vibes you will put out not just to other people, but into your school work, relationships, etc. Love yourself. Love what you do. And if you don't, make a change. 

I plan to have the greatest, most adventuresome summer I have ever had. How, you ask? Very simply. By spending as much time as I can with people I care about. By being outside. By not taking the small things in life for granted. 
It may sound cheesy, and maybe it is, but living a joyful and happy life is a goal we should all try to attain. 
We'll keep you posted on our wild and crazy summer, dudes. 
SHUT UP AND LISTEN
[g-rizz]



B$
     Ok guys. Basically, I think to myself: "Oh man, I would love to have lots of money, hang out with friends and family, and travel a lot." But then sometimes I think: "Dude. Like that's ever gonna happen!" I need to stop that. I should always be thinking about how stoked I am to have a PJ(private jet), or how sweet it will be to have a talk show. I recommend that y'all start thinking that way too! I mean, anything's possible right? If you want to start a bakery, start a bakery. Hell, if you want to sell sex toys and you're good at that, well do that(to each his own dudes).
   My message for today is: Do what you love. You'll be good at it because you love it, and there will be demand for you.

  {B$}

1 comment:

  1. That is so real life and true. Just like my main dogg 50 would say, "when I rhyme something special happen every time, I'm the greatest." 50 raps cuz thats what he does best and I'm sure he is having a good time doing what he loves.

    ReplyDelete