Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rainbows, and a case of lust.


Dear Readers,

Today we'd like to bring up a very interesting fad. Rainbow Sandals. No matter where you go to school at least 95% of the college population owns a pair of these super leathery sandals. Why do people dig this footwear so much? Do you like Rainbows? Why are they even called Rainbows? They're not rainbow colored. Our opinions on the matter to follow. Stay strong.

xoxo,

G-Rizz and B-Money

 

G-Rizz

When I first arrived on my college campus, I felt very out of place. Not because people were mean or rude or anything, but because I did not own a pair of luxury sandals that we like to call Rainbows. Have you ever noticed that after you wear them for more than a month or so, they look like you ran them over with your car and then baked them in the oven?

 I enjoy them, but I must bring up a point – I suffered gnarly blisters before they became a treat to wear. I am still undecided if the $50 I paid are worth my while.

Another random point:

 I was in the free Biology computer lab, minding my own business, printing out some essays, when I saw Him. Yes, Him. A stunning god, sent down from the heavens, meant for me to look at.

There he was, his white t-shirt grasping at his bulging muscles in all the right places, his smile highlighting the fact that I will probably never see another such angel.

So, dear readers, once you are caught staring at the object of your lust, what is there to do but get the hell out of dodge?

 

I’m in love with you babe, and I don’t even know your name.

SHUT UP AND LISTEN

[g-rizz]

 

B$

I have a nifty pair of rainbows! I think they're swell. Flip flops in general are stylish, comfy, and cater to the laid back beach boy style life that I think everyone would love to lead. However, flip-flops( or thongs as the old folks call them haha! Never gets old!) do have a catch. I've heard they can collapse your arches. OUCH! Rainbows are apparently the best flip-flops for your feet. They're super comfy and good for my feet, and I wear flip flops a lot so they are good in my book.

Yet, they do stain, and there is an imprint of your foot after you wear them for like a week, but hey that's just like saying: "I'm cool and laid back; I don't freak out over a stain. I also take care of my feet."

I guess another draw back is that they're expensivo! I think it's worth it because they last a long time.

So, there is my opinion on rainbows. I still don't know why they’re called rainbows...

Peace Out Alfalfa Sprouts!

{B$}

2 comments:

  1. I don't own them either. I prefer not to wear shoes ever and let tree roots grow from my feet that I pick up by walking barefoot. That's what I like to do. Let's see my arches collapse when there are tree roots supporting them!

    ReplyDelete