Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hannah Montana

Dear Readers,
     Today we bring to light a very important subject in todays world, it is none other than...HANNAH MONTANA! Do you like her? Do we like her? Is she human?
   Read on and stay strong!
        xoxo,
            G-Rizz and B-Money

G-Rizz
Maybe I am being overly rude about Hannah Montana because I am in rotten spirits at the moment, but I can't stand the bitch. I am tired of seeing her blonde hair all over, and her annoying lyrics make me want to pierce my tympanic membranes. My bad, my ear drums for all you non-scientific folks out there.
She is right up there on my Hate Scale with High School Musical. I think what annoys me the most about such fads is that there is 1) little talent involved, and 2) high school and college girls are falling into a trap that is means for "tweens". Come on!! The only musical watching once you are past the age of 12 is Grease. 
I know I am harsh, but I can't help it. Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray are very annoying to me. Her voice sucks, and she is a slut-bag for dating someone in his twenties. And don't even get me STARTED about her "Oops I seemed to misplace all my clothing except this bed sheet" photo shoot.
 Talk about non-judgmental, right? 
SHUT UP AND LISTEN
[g-rizz}


B$
  I am simply torn. I mean Hannah Montana; the name itself is soooo annoying! Yet, at times, I find The Climb stuck in my head. Also, can I just say that the Vanity Fair photos were gross. She was like 14 and wrapped in a sheet. She looked like she'd just got up from a one night stand. Weird! However, regardless of what I think, or what anyone thinks, she is laughing her way to the bank with a silly name. I think Hannah Montana and Miley are both ridiculous names,but at the end of the day she is still an incredibly rich celebrity and I am still B-money. 
    Peace Out Alfalfa Sprouts!
   {B$}

1 comment:

  1. I don't like her. She is too talentless and too ugly. Her face is just not the most attractive, its sorta monkey like and wide. Yuck on her and her blonde wig.

    ReplyDelete