Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lessons Learned.

Dear Readers,

Last night we had an interesting encounter with a bottle of white wine. As B-Money said before, we did indeed sit around and eat cake, but we were successful in our quest for spirits. 
And I think both of us wish we weren't. Stay strong, dear readers, because the insight we are about to share with you could save you from similar distress. 

xoxo, g-rizz and b-money

G-Rizz
After much whining (or should I say 'wining'?) we finally got ahold of some wine. So we had a relaxing evening sitting around talking about nothing, when ALL OF A SUDDEN my friends, B-Money becomes ill. Here's the thing: we forgot to eat before downing our wine. Oops. That is absolutely rule number one, and we forgot.
What's interesting is that I quite rarely forget about food. I was just so distraught by my lack of vacation plans that I apparently lost my appetite. 

Everything turned out alright in the end though, because I nuked the hell out of a wheat bagel and made B-Money eat it, which I think she was slightly against at the time. And I made her down some water. So now she feels great and I have a slight hangover. All a sign of a good weekend. So next time you decide to drink too much wine, eat first. 
That is my advice. 
SHUT UP AND LISTEN
[g-rizz]
B$
"We've all been there." Well, I was "there" last night. Man, oh man! I know this sounds innocent and pathetic, but I had never been fully drunk(let alone sick from spirits) in all my nearly 19 years. All I can say is, learn from my mistakes! I thought I learned from other people's mistakes but hey, it is true, sometimes alcohol just hits you. It never feels good to be welcomed into your best buddy's house and then to repay them by giving them the opportunity to take care of you while you're sick and incoherent. 

Let me just list for you the annoying things that incredibly drunk people do:
1. Constant Repetition
ex. "I'm so sorry" ( 22 times)
2. Getting sick in inconvenient places
That's all I have right now, but trust me there's many more.Anyways, when you drink wine, make sure you eat before and make sure you have a great best friend near by. Other than that party hard and try not to throw up. Peace out alfalfa sprout!
{B$}




2 comments:

  1. Great blog... so true, so real life. I witnessed a simliar situation last night in my apartment. Another thing to remember when you are drunk is that people who are not drunk WILL record videos and take pictures. Just a warning.

    -Mysterious Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Some advice on drunk puking... Puking is gross, puking on someone else is gross BUT hilarious.

    ReplyDelete